Glad to inform you that I’m laughing my first ebook “knowledge garden” with the help of the Shopizen App. Here, I mentioned a link to purchase it. Ebook is for Rs. 20 & if you wanna hard book cover book then it’s the price is Rs. 153. Download Shopizen App and purchase my informative book.
Knowledge Garden Book | Vishakha Mothiya
My book is about the collection of informative & educational articles. In this, I put my 20 articles from different subjects like – history, mythology, science, festival special, literature etc.
આજે અમે રજૂ કરવા જઈ રહ્યા છીએ સાહિત્ય વનવગડો મેગેઝિનના 16 થી 20 અંક. આ મેગેઝિનમાં તમને વાર્તા, નવલકથા, ફિલ્મ-રિવ્યુ, કવિતા, ટૂંકીવાર્તા, ચિત્રો, રહસ્યમયી વાર્તા તેમજ આટલુ જાણો કોલમના માહિતીસભર લેખો વગેરે જોવા મળશે. તો આપ સૌ વાંચકોને વિનંતી છે કે આ મેગેઝિનને બને તેટલુ શેર કરો અને પ્રસિદ્ધ કરો. અને તમે લોકો પણ આ મેગેઝિનમાં પોતાની કૃતિઓ ઈ-મેઈલ દ્વારા મોકલી શકો છો. આ ઈ – મેગેઝિનમાંથી તમને ઘણુ બધુ સાહિત્યિક વિશેનું જાણવા મળશે. તો અહીં નીચે સાહિત્ય વનવગડો મેગેઝિનની PDF ફાઈલો મૂકી છે, જેને તમે ડાઉનલોડ કરી શકો છો.
SVV magazine edition 16 to 20 | sahitya van vagado magazine
Today, i’m going to publish a health blog about very interesting topic. Fear is a common and everyone has fear of some people, places and situations. We can not come out from it and it deminishes the pleasure of our life. And it remains till the death. In this modern era, fear is also known as a phobia. Today, i will tell you about phobia’s normal concept along with its types. So lets know about it.
Types of Phobias | Names of Phobias
Fear is a common thing in this era. It is known as a phobia now. Phobia may be related to a particular place, situation, feeling, people, and so on. Under this situation, people can not focus on their personal, professional, and social life. And can not enjoy their life happily. They tried to come out of it but they fail all time even they can not cope with this type of situation. Here, whenever a person connects with a particular situation, the place from which they afraid; they got nervous, feel guilty, changed their expressions, and so on. Hence, people having phobias do not go to the place, connect with the situation from which they have fear.
For example :- a person having an acrophobia , do not go for climbing mountain, do not travel in aeroplane etc…
Here, i note down some common phobias name.
1. Acrophobia – fear of Heights
2. Aerophobia – fear of Flying
3. Amathophobia – fear of Dust
4. Arachnophobia – fear of Spiders
5. Astraphobia – fear of Lighting
6. Claustrophobia – fear of closed in space.
7. Emethobia – fear of Vomiting
8. Eruthophobia – fear of Blashing
9. Colitophobia or genophobia – fear of Sex
10. Hematophobia – fear of Blood
11. Ceraunophobia or tonitrophobia or brantophobia – fear of thunder and lighting
12. Microphobia – fear of small things
13. Automysophobia – fear of Dirt
14. Achluophobia or Scotophobia – fear of Dark
15. Enochlophobia or Demophobia – fear of Crowds
16. Ornithophobia – fear of Birds
17. Mathophobia – fear of Disease
18. Pteronophobia – fear of feathers
19. Pyrophobia – fear of fire
20. Triskaidekaphobia – fear of 13 (number 13)
21. Xenophobia – fear of Strangers
22. Zoophobia – fear of Animals
23. Acousticophobia – fear of noise
24. Agoraphobia – fear of being in open crowded places.
25. Ailurophobia – fear of Cats
26. Algophobia – fear of pain
27. Anglophobia – fear of english people & language
28. Apiphobia – fear of Bees
29. Aquaphobia or Hydrophobia – fear of water
30. Arithmophobia or Numerophobia – fear of numbers
31. Arrhenphobia or Androphobia or Hominophobia – fear of Men
32. Bibliomania – fear of reading books
33. Cucophobia – fear of ugliness
34. Carcinophobia – fear of cancer
35. Spectrophobia – fear of mirror
36. Chromophobia – fear of colors
37. Chronophobia – fear of future
38. Cynophobia – fear of dogs
39. Electrophobia – fear of electricity
40. Entomophobia – fear of bugs and insects
41. Gamophobia – fear of marriage or commitment
42. Glossophobia – fear of public speaking
43. Gynaecophobia – fear of women
44. Hamartophobia – fear of errors
45. Hippopolomonstrosesquippedaliophobia – fear of long words
46. Iatrophobia – fear of doctors
47. Icththyophobia – fear of fish
48. Toxiphobia – fear of poison
49. Katsaridaphobia – fear of cockroaches
50. Lalophobia – fear of speaking
51. Lepidopterophobia – fear of butterflies
52. Methyphobia or potophobia- fear of alcohol
53. Monophobia – fear of being alone
54. Germophobia – fear of germs
55. Noctiphobia or Nyctophobia – fear of night
56. Ophidiophobia – fear of snakes
57. Pediophobia – fear of dolls
58. Thanatophobia – fear of death
59. Theophobia – fear of god
60. Thermophobia – fear of heat
61. Trypophobia – fear of holes.
According to research, there are 19 million people in America who have a phobia. Due to this, they can not live their life happily.
Plz guy, if you have any phobia do not feel guilty. Fear is a common thing and eternal truth. Even it is a part of life. I have acrophobia, claustrophobia, gamophobia.
Phobia | types of phobias | list of phobias | what is phobia ? | about phobia | names of phobia | phobia ke types | health blog | psychology fact | fear and phobia | phobias list | phobia kya hota hai ? | fear of heights | fear of dolls | phobia vishe ni mahiti | phobia na prakaro | meaning of phobia | definition of phobia | phobia of height | phobia of water | fear facts | blog | blogger | blogging community | blogger girl | gujju blogger | informative blog | educational | gk | writer | writing | article